An Accountant is responsible for ensuring the integrity of all financial data and transactions such as accurate and timely accounting of invoices, supplier payments, suppliers aging and accounts payable control. Whilst these primary skill sets are required, this role will be focused towards the General Ledger and closing of accounts. You will be aligned to a specific area of the business and will collate, review and report financial information.
- Able to handle the complete accounting of an entity independently.
- Finalization of accounting for monthly and annual closing
- Knowledge of accounting standards & practices
- Posting and accounting transaction in accordance with company’s Chart of Account
- Ensure correct application of company policy and procedures
- Has to ensure integrity and correctness of all accounting data and transactions