Customer Experience RepresentativeCustomer Experience Representative.
Customer Experience Representative supports customer by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Meet store and individual target and KPI.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- High level of customer services.
- High level of Product knowledge.
- Understand customer need.
High school diploma or equivalent qualification.